Exceeding Customer Expectations
The SCA team works to exceed customer expectations by providing professional, timely, and effective storm and wastewater-related services. Our Pipeline Assessment Certification Program (PACP) certified technicians have helped hundreds of municipalities and industries across the country meet the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations under the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Programs.
Services That We Provide:
- Storm sewer, drain and catch basin cleaning and inspection that removes solids, semi-solids, and liquids routinely from lengths and depths of over 100 feet.
- Sewer cleaning and inspection.
- Wet Well/Lift Station Cleaning mitigates plugging and damage to pump impellers.
- Closed-circuit television video (CCTV) inspection which detects cracks, infractions, blockages and overall structural conditions.
- Smoke testing to determine the sources of excess inflow.
- Hydro Excavating allows for a non-destructive and accurate way to excavate soil and avoids damage to underground pipes, lines and cables.
- Confined space entry.
- Deep lift vacuum capabilities.
Video Inspection Service:
- Video Inspection Service
- Laser Profiling per FDOT & GDOT
- Storm Pipe Pre & Post Inspection of new and existing pipe systems
- Sewer Main Line inspection
- Vacuum Air Testing of Structures and Sewer Systems per County Specs.
Vacuum Truck Services
- Storm and Sewer line cleaning
- Hydro Excavating, Safe Digging, Pot Holing
- Box Culvert Cleaning
- Lift Station Cleaning
Pipe Rehabilitation Services
- Pressure Grouting
- Soil Stabilization Grouting
- Internal Joint Seals
- Epoxy Crack Sealing
- Slip Lining
- Sectional Liners
- Thermoform Lining 4-36 inch
Diving, Plugging & Pumping Services
- Pipe Plug Installation & Rental
- Diver services