Milling, Construction, and Paving
Milling | Construction | Paving
Stay On Time And On Budget
Sweeping Corporation of America works with paving contractors and road builders to help ensure that roadway construction and resurfacing projects happen on time and on budget. Our fleet of mechanical broom and regenerative air vacuum sweeping trucks can handle debris of any size and volume. Our sweepers are equipped with hydraulic hoppers that can be emptied into dump trucks onsite. SCA’s goal is to integrate into your established process, following behind your equipment to quickly prepare a clean surface so that you can come in right behind us and pave the road worry-free.
Benefits of working with Sweeping Corporation of America:
- Cost reduction. Sweeping equipment is expensive to purchase and maintain. SCA has the right equipment for the job, along with highly trained operators who know how to get the work done right, the first time.
- Infrastructure. Not only do we have the mechanics, maintenance staff, parts and technical expertise to keep our machines running correctly, but we have the fleet to handle your project, regardless of size.
- Time is money. SCA’s ability to integrate into your process allows you to keep your project moving. These days, contracts are often built around budget and completion benchmarks, and we’ll help to make sure your surface is clean and ready to pave.
- Quality matters. Our state-of-the-art fleet includes the latest in sweeping technology. Whether it’s large chunks of asphalt or milling dust, SCA’s trucks get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Compliance. Local, state and federal contracts most often include regulatory stipulations that require thorough and timely debris removal as part of an construction project. SCA is familiar with regulations — we work with contractors every day to meet or exceed them.
Have a Bid Request?
Fill out our bid request form and we’ll use the information you provide to create an accurate pricing estimate with options for your specific needs.