Government and Municipality
Government | Municipality
Keeping Your Roads Safe And Clean
Sweeping Corporation of America aims to provide reliable, cost-effective street-sweeping services to cities, counties and state departments of transportation. All of our locations operate on a 24/7 basis to provide service on your schedule, with minimal disruptions. Day and night, SCA’s fleet of state-of-the-art, mechanical broom sweepers and regenerative air vacuum sweepers work hard to remove trash, leaves, rubber and other refuse — not only keeping your roads clean for aesthetic purposes, but also for the purpose of removing safety hazards before they end up in the stormwater systems.
Benefits of working with Sweeping Corporation of America:
- Cost reduction. Sweeping equipment is expensive and costs such as fuel and labor are difficult to isolate. We have the right equipment for the job, along with highly trained operators.
- Infrastructure. Sweeping Corporation of America’s facilities have the mechanics, maintenance staff, parts and technical expertise to keep our machines running correctly.
- Regulatory compliance. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s stormwater compliance standards require that sediment, debris, trash, road salt and trace metals be removed regularly from public roadways.
- Flood mitigation. Several tons of debris are removed from city streets each year. If not removed, stormwater systems could clog in major rain events. Municipalities are responsible for mitigating the risk of flooding through quality street sweeping.
- Risk management. The operation of equipment on public roadways is inherently dangerous. SCA utilizes the latest safety equipment and best practices, and we maintain the necessary insurance to help shield municipalities from that risk.
- Environmental pollutant containment. Road salt, vehicle fluids and other pollutants can end up in groundwater supplies, which threatens the health of our environment and its inhabitants.
- Civic pride. Clean streets instill civic pride and help drive both growth and economic development. Everyone wants to live, work and play in a clean environment.
Have a Bid Request?
Fill out our bid request form and we’ll use the information you provide to create an accurate pricing estimate with options for your specific needs.